Additional Resources to enhance your knowledge of the TCJA:
You may also refer to the main IRS web page, at IRS.gov/newsroom , for the most recent tax news updates.
Intuit the author of TurboTax® software, has an informative page at TurboTax – new Tax Law changes.
Feel free to send me an email at Mike@TaxesAreEasy.com with any comments, suggestions or improvements you can share about this Blog post. I will respond to your email question within 24-hours.
Blog Written Content ©2018 Michael D Meyer. All rights reserved.
- Image copyrights and sources as noted below:
- Tax Rate Tables, Capital Gain Rate Tables, AMT Tables and Vehicle Depreciation Limitation tables ©2018 The Tax Book.
- Kiddie Tax Tables ©2018 Intuit TurboTax blog
- Meals and Entertainment Expenses Table ©2018 Hertzback & Company, P.A. – Accountants
- PDF IRS forms, instructions & publications – ©2018 Department of the Treasury Internal Revenue Service IRS.gov
Legal Disclaimer: Nothing written or expressed in this Blog shall be construed as legal, accounting, or tax advice. This Blog is for informational purposes only, to inform Individuals about the IRS tax forms required to file an individual tax return, and the instructions that accompany such IRS tax forms.
This material has been prepared for informational purposes only, and is not intended to provide, and should not be relied on for, tax, legal or accounting advice. You should consult your own tax, legal and accounting advisors before engaging in any tax transaction or filing any tax form.